7/16/15

Update + Pura Vida Rep!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I updated! I'm now another year older and slowly working my way to feeling like more of an adult. I recently got some new bedding so I may do a room makeover type post soon (as soon as I clean and get organized cause I'm kind of lazy!) 

Also, I am now a representative for Pura Vida bracelets! If you don't know what that is, it is a company that sells handmade bracelets from Costa Rica. The bracelets are beautiful and all relatively priced! (Most are $4-5 with more intricate ones being a little more expensive!) They have men's, kids, and other accessories as well! 

My favorite part of Pura Vida is their charity collection. They have over 200 bracelets for different charities at $5 a piece and $1 from each bracelet sold goes to that charity! I ordered the Joyful Heart Foundation one as that foundation is one that I am very glad to support. Mariska Hargitay, star of NBC's Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, started the charity after receiving fan mail from victims telling her their stories, some for the very first time. The Joyful Heart Foundation helps with bringing an end to domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse. They also have a movement entitled No More which is to help end the victim blaming with rape. She is also working with the government to help test thousands of rape kits across the country that are in backlog. 

If you would like to check out Pura Vida, here is the link -> Pura Vida 

And, if you see anything you like, feel free to use my rep code, TYSTOREY10, to get 10% off your order! 

Hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll post again soon!

♥♥ tyleralesia

No comments:

Post a Comment