5/24/11

Sorry guys!

Hey guys. So, I've decided I'm not going to do recipes anymore, maybe every once in a while if I try one and I like it. Let's face it, it's a PAIN IN THE BUTT! So, my blog is now going to just be things about Summer (WHICH STARTS TOMORROW!!!!), my shows I love, trips, and anything else fun that happens!

Let's start:

I am officially a junior TOMORROW. I have 1 more final than it's summer 2011 for me! Super excited and cannot wait to go finally meet my best friend for the past 2 years, Samantha Kay next week. ♥ 

Also, I just read that Christopher Meloni is leaving Law and Order SVU after 12 years. SVU is sure to fall apart now since Mariska is only going to be part time. Let's face it, EO is never happening and the basis of mine and Sam's friendship is gone. But I'm so glad we have other things to talk about than SVU so we can continue to be friends forever. Maybe I can get her hooked on Bones.... ;)

Speaking of BONES:

HOLY CRAP. Was I the only that watched the Finale?? I was CRYING. Super excited for season 7 and super excited for all the #ProjectBones activities this summer hiatus ♥

So, my hand hurts and I should probably study for my math final before the SEASON FINALE OF GLEE comes on at 9! Stupid American Idol....

Anywho, tomorrow when I ramble some more, I will be a Junior! Sophomore year? CHECK.

xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment