5/26/11

Some Awesome Bones Pics :)

Hey ya'll! If you'd like to read my Post about the season 6 finale of Bones, The Change in the Game, it is down below this!


I found some really funny pictures online, thought I'd share them with you! Most of these are variations on the WWII Poster with the saying "Keep Calm and Carry On."


I LOVE THIS ONE ♥


This one is so cute :D

I enjoy this one very much, haha.


Have to admit, probably one of my favorites.

I saw this one and started cracking up, haha.


Oh Hart Hanson :)
 
DANCING PHALANGES :D


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!




This is currently the background on my phone, just saying.




I LOVE THIS ONE! :D




How can you be calm with news like this?!




Trust me, I'm trying. It's only been a week and I feel like it's been a month!




And one of my absolute favorites :)




There ya go! If you would like to find some of these yourself, go on google images and type in 'bones keep calm'.

peace ♥
xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment