2/20/11

Oh what to do, what to do...

Hello everyone! Having a good day so far? If so, good! If not, hopefully this will make you smile :)
It's officially February Break from school, I love random weeks off. Yesterday, I went and saw the final show of Little Shop of Horrors that my school put on. It was AMAZING. A bunch of my friends were in it and they did GREAT! I have no idea what I'm going to do this week.....

Maybe play Wii, go bowling, go putt putt, walk, dance, sing, whatever I feel like doing. And I found out today I'm getting a LAPTOP, yay! So now I can be online anywhere! :D And I need one with a webcam so I can chat with my friends Sam and Shelby who don't live here!

Well, I'm gonna go lounge in my room with some beef rice (yummm.) and watch my Bones dvds.

Maybe tomorrow I'll scour the internet for something fun to do, or something cool to show you guys :)

xoxo tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment